A4 - Headlight washers won't *retract*

Howdy folks-
It's odd. I'll head over to AWorld in a bit, though it is frustrating I can't figure out why this is happening.
Bottom Line: my headlight washers won't retract, and they're resisting the
old manual push-back. I drained the washer resevoir, and other than it being hotter than hell outside for the past week, nothing seems out of the ordinary.
Yeah, I turned the lights on/off while depressing the lever in an attempt to get the washers to catch and retract. No dice.
Still under warranty; I was just hoping not to deal w/ that nonsense.
Everything about this car is great, except everything that's not the car.
Regards-
On mine ('03 A4 TDI quattro sport), the washer jets are just pushed up by water pressure. I assume there is a spring to retract them, or maybe the flexible pipe pulls them down again.
Jim.

Yesterday, at 10:07pm, Jim and MISSINGyeahTERMINATOR penned:
<> On mine ('03 A4 TDI quattro sport), the washer jets are just pushed up <> by water pressure. I assume there is a spring to retract them, or maybe <> the flexible pipe pulls them down again. <> <> Jim. I'm pretty sure mine are the same. Water pressure may very well have been the key. Now that the heat index is back below 115 during the day, they've magically retracted on their own.
Thanks-