a4 headlight warning

lately, my headlight warning goes on. and I notice that my right headlight is gone. When that happens, I immediately turn my headlights off and after a few secs, I have both headlights back on without the warning. Sometimes, the warning goes on again and I do the same routine (off & on) and get both headlights back on.

does that mean my right headlight is about to be busted? I just have the sylvania clear blue headlights.

thanks.

Reply to
quatro

Interesting. FWIW, my left low-beam headlight's bulb burned out recently and I didn't get any warnings. Only when I drove at night did I notice it was not on... What kind of warning did you get? I have A4Q 1998.

Victor Bazarov