A4 - replacing side indicator bulbs & lens

Hi, The side indicator bulb has gone, I'm not sure how to pop the lens cover off. It does not seem to slide in any direction. How do I replace the bulb?
Also where can I get info on white lenses to replace the current amber lens on the side? Are the bulbs underneath amber?
Cheers Peter

bulb?
The Haynes manual says: "Push the lens towards the front of the veichle, then tilt out the rear to release the lens from the bodywork. Extract the bulbholder from the lens, then pull the bulb from the bulbholder." Hope this helps.
"Peter Doyle" wrote

Not sure if this will help you, but anyway...
http://tinyurl.com/6jkz3
Cheers,
Pete