How do I remove side marker lens?

I have a Yaris hatchback with side marker lights on the front fender. I noticed the one lens on the passenger side seems a little lose. Does anyone know how this lens is held in place? Is there any way that I can tighten it a bit?

Thank You.............Rich

Reply to
Just Me

The owner's manual usually has instructions for changing bulbs.

Reply to
Ray O

My 2002 Corolla, if I open the hood, there is a plastic piece there with a screw...

Reply to
mrsteveo