A4L regional trial

me thinks it would do audi some good to try a pilot sale (trial run) of A4L in the nothern kaulifornia (san francisco area) Given the large chinese enclave that is used to the longer wheelbase
A4 i suspect it will sell quite well to the folk who could not get themselves to justify the extra heft and price of A6.
I would also appreaciate if short wheelbase A4 will be retained in the lineup. A3 with its inferior awd layout could go :-)
Borat: A man yesterday, tell me if I buy a car I must buy one with a pussy magnet. Car Dealership owner: He means a car that women like. Borat: Yes, but where do you keep this magnet?