Trial this weekend

Hi,

Anyone interested in trialing, my local club have a last minute trial organised at Mow Cop in Cheshire. It is a combined CCV & RTV trial, with usual ARC regs to apply. Come down and have a play, or just come along to watch as any support is appreciated. The following link will get you to our club site, which also has directions how to get to Mow Cop if you fancy coming along.

Many thanks,

Jay

Reply to
luckie

what is the charge, possession of a Land Rover with Intent ?

Reply to
Larry

On or around Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:13:04 -0000, "Larry" enlightened us thusly:

must be a bloody big tent.

Reply to
Austin Shackles