The twisted evil side of me thinks

is fairly sensible.

But I can't help reading the reg plate as PIKIES.

Reply to
Elder

I bet the life remaining in that car can be calculated in yards...

Reply to
DanB

42?
Reply to
DervMan

Thats what i was thinking. Avoid. Some pics of cars just speak to you immediately. Some scream "yes", unfortunately that one looks like its been ragged to within an inch of expiry. Oh, and the seller, "Wrights Taxis"? Hmmm...

Reply to
tomScotland