FORDS BELOW INVOICE

IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WANT TO BUY A FORD BELOW COST I CAN HELP YOU. WE EVEN DELIVER THEM TO YOUR HOME OR OFFICE. CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

MENTION THAT YOU SAW IN THIS NEWS GROUP.

THANKS JOHN

863-581-5463
Reply to
JAC

So which is it? Below COST or below INVOICE? Who's cost? Which invoice?

Seems we can do what you propose just about anywhere, not just Florida.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

can you deliver to another state or you dont worry about interstate commerce violations????

Reply to
jim

IF YOU ARE REALLY LOOKING TO BUY A NEW FORD THEN TRY MY PRICING AND YOU WILL SEE HOW LOW MY PRICES ARE.

CAN ALSO HELP PEOPLE IN OTHER STATES.

THANKS JOHN

Reply to
JAC

You can start by dropping your CAPS. Using all CAPS is considered rude.

Of course, so is spamming for which you have been reported.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

well thanks jeff......

Reply to
JAC

Sure but how does one ever get a title? ;)

Which price are you talking about? First you say below invoice, then you say below 'cost,' which is it? Are you really offing brand new, never titled, 2004 vehicles with no mileage below the dealers actual net/net price?

mike hunt

JAC wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson