allroad

What is the story on the allroad? Will there be a new model or is it to be deleted?
Tony

According to TopGear on Sunday there is a new model model planned, with a HUGE grill :)
Will be released in Detroit... http://www.audi.com/audi/com/en1/company/company_perspective/Design/studio/allroad_quattro_concept.html
viestiss: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

That grille's ugly, innit. I suppose us Europeans will get something a little more refined.
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

What makes you think that? The big grills seem to be the latest Audi trademark on both sides of the Pond. I'm surprised Audi doesn't throw in a 10 lb bag of t-bone steaks to go with it.
I'm thinking the grill on the production version of the allroad will be black though.
Cheers,
Pete

Wishful thinking, I suppose. Not that I'm likely to buy one even if I wanted one.
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

So.....that was just a troll after all.....