allroad

What is the story on the allroad? Will there be a new model or is it to be deleted?

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold

According to TopGear on Sunday there is a new model model planned, with a HUGE grill :)

Reply to
Ronny

Will be released in Detroit...

"Ronny" kirjoitti viestissä: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

Reply to
PikkuPasi

The message from "PikkuPasi" contains these words:

That grille's ugly, innit. I suppose us Europeans will get something a little more refined.

Reply to
Guy King

"Guy King" wrote

What makes you think that? The big grills seem to be the latest Audi trademark on both sides of the Pond. I'm surprised Audi doesn't throw in a

10 lb bag of t-bone steaks to go with it.

I'm thinking the grill on the production version of the allroad will be black though.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

The message from "Pete" contains these words:

Wishful thinking, I suppose. Not that I'm likely to buy one even if I wanted one.

Reply to
Guy King

So.....that was just a troll after all.....

Reply to
daytripper