Changing radiator 2001 Allroad..

Anyone done it?

I cant find a single thing online about how to do it etc?

Reply to
Nige

Apparently the A6 Bentley manual covers the Allroad, If you don't want the American version then it's on Erwin.

I suspect the only majr difference is the trim so the 1st 1/2 of this

cover it.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Many thanks for that, i'll have a gander, i know bleeding the V6 30v is a bastard, but how hard can it be?

:)

Reply to
Nige

I was going to suggest Erwin. usage for long enough to print the pages you need won't be expensive.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Well I could do it in about 20 minutes on the B6 platform. But finding all the trim bolts the 1st time made owning the Bentley manual well worthwhile.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

10 minute job then :)
Reply to
Nige

You anywhere near Leeds?

:)

Reply to
Nige

Nope, if you want to do it soon then the =A45 for 1hr on ERWIN with the = =

printer running continuously is a bargain. Particularly the wiring =

diagrams.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

I cant be arsed doing it until the new year, so will post again, whats this ermin thing then?

Reply to
Nige

e:

VAGs online workshop manual, you pay by the hour/day/week/month/year, bu= t =

most of us just buy an hour or a day & print off everything we might nee= d.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Outstanding, many thanks!

Reply to
Nige

Actually, you only have to take off the bumper & you can get it from the front, thank god.

Now if euro car parts had sent the right rad it would all be done :(

Reply to
Nige

That sounds familiar....

Reply to