ATT Audi A4/s4 Owners.

I will start posting the Bentley manual for the A4/S4 at 12 PM Paris time in alt.binaries.misc and alt.binaries.boneless, including PAR2 files. No repost.

--
miranda

Hi; I'm from planet Earth - pleased to meet you.
If you feel like being "interesting" then please just supply an FTP or HTTP URL..
--

Hairy One Kenobi

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:38:35 -0000, "Hairy One Kenobi"

I understood perfectly what he meant. I've already paid for a copy though, so I don't really need it. I might take a look at it though, in case it's different.

Central resources for these things always get overloaded and never last long. Find yourself a newsserver that supports binaries well (you'll have to pay a little fee for the privilege), and you'll be laughing.
andyt