Audi 80 '79

I have a problem with my Audi's engine. It blow out oil. I have a book about Audi by H.R.Etzold, but there are no information, about how to seal up engine.
Oil is in air filter. If somebody can show me link to some sites (with pictures) about my Audi's engine, I will be very pleasant.
(sorry for my english)
ksobier wrote:

Sounds like blow-by from worn rings. How many miles/kms on that engine? Might be time for a rebuild.

It has about 100 000 km on the clock and I think about 100 000 km before somebody has changed that. ;-). One man told me that it is only caused by unsealed block of engine and I want to see how this engine is built.
Ronald
www.mulazzo.nl (our house in the Lunigiana)

My english is better than my russian though I have learnt russian for 4 years. I know russian spelling and some words. But your language is unreadable for me like polish to you :). Wow Mulazzo is nice place to be. I love mountains. I like to go to Polish/Slovak mountain of Tatra. There is a website of my city. http://www.uml.lodz.pl/wersja_angielska/indeksik.php3