Audi 80 B4 1,9 TDI ECU pinout

Does anyone know where it's possible to find out the Engine Control Unit pinout?
I want to install the onboard computer for my car and I need to know which
pin is the fuel consumption pin. And is it anyway possible to install the onboard computer?
My car is Audi 80 B4 1,9 TDI (1z engine) '1994
Hi!
Take that with a grain of salt, it's HIGLY speculative: My schematics show no connection from ECU to the BC on the B4 model *But*: The schematics for the C4 (with 1Z engine) show a connection similar to the fuel consumtion pins for other ECUs (Motronic, Digifant, etc.)
Measure pin 9 of the 1Z ECU for a meaningfull signal. Check Connector T5/3 (5-pin/black under drivers panel, yellow cable)
HTH So long! Ero.
--
Ero Rademer ANTISPAM in effect.