Where to find DWD2 in Canada???

OK, it has happened to me too! My A/C now smells like fermenting socks! Damn!
Having seen DWD2 mentioned as "THE Cure", I have NOT been able to
locate it here in Canada, and specifically in Vanoucer, BC!
Anyone know where I can find this stuff in my area??? I need it BAD!
Thanks

10 years ago my Chrysler dealer, Coquitlam Chrysler, sold me their cure for this ugly fermenting air system smell. I use it about 3 times per year on my '95 Concord and once per yr on my wife's '01 Sebring. It's State-D-Stroy, containing bacterial culture, detergent and fragrance. It's intended use is for Industrial Preventative Drain Maintenance.

Site Timeline