ECU pinout

I am looking for the pinout for a 1997 ECU for my nissan truck. More specifically I am getting a P0130 (O2 sensor bank 1 sensor 1) malfunction. I suspect that it is the wires going to the computer and would like to replace them. I have had other ECU problems and they have all been broken wires or breaks in wire harness which were easily found and replaced but I see no bad spots close to the sensor. Is there a place to find where the 3 wires from the sensor attach to the computer so I can run some new wires? Thanks for the input

Reply to
larry

john smith