Audi A6 Avant Cargo Cover

Anyone have any idea where to find a working cargo cover? Been searching EBay an websites to no avail. OEM part is over $700US.
Thanks for any info!
snipped-for-privacy@fmstone.com

And if you find more than one, tell me too!
Really, I think this is the kind of part that gets taken off, and put in the garage. The car gets sold, and the cover is still in the garage. Well, now we don't need that any more - into the trash.
I have see exactly two Avants of that vintage with the cargo cover.
E.P.
1995 UrS6