Wanted: OBW cargo cover

Does anyone have a spare retractable cargo cover that would fit a 99 OBW? We're looking to buy one; there's one on Ebay, but the auction won't end for a week. Color not important, just needs to fit this car and retract properly. I'll check back here for any responses (trying to avoid spam).

Reply to
KLS

Failing anyone with a spare, this isn't a bad salvage yard item.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Check the For Sale/marketplace threads at the following Forums;

you might also shop an online dealer - they are often cheaper than local dealers.

(the site can be tricky to navigate, email Jamie thru the site if you can't locate the part)

I have had good luck with 3-4 items from Ebay for my soobs but you seem to be in a hurry.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan