Cargo cover '94 XL

I have the base model 1994 Explorer. I would like to add a cargo cover, but I don't see how it would connect to the back seat. I see the slots in the rear where it would connect, but not in the front. Perhaps the base model seat doesn't have slots for the cargo cover?

Thanks for any information, Bob.

Reply to
Bob

I've got a picture from the manual that shows what you need. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
monkeyboy via CarKB.com

m>

Great. Could you email me the picture? thanks.

Reply to
Bob

On my '93, the cargo cover attaches to the sides, behind the seat. That way, the seats still fold down, and you can leave the cargo cover in place.

Chuck

Bob wrote:

Reply to
cmiles3

Did you email me cause I didn't receive any. Need your email address.

Reply to
monkeyboy via CarKB.com

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Bob

thanks for responding. how does it attach to the sides? slots in the sides? I don't see anything where it would attach.

Reply to
Bob

The cover requires a cuple little attachment brackets that screw on to the side panels just behind where the rear seat sits when up. The cover has a couple little ears that fit into slots in the top of the brackets, then there are little tabs that hold it in place until released. Bottom line: You'll need to find those attachment brackets to install the factory cover.

Hope this helps!

dr bob

Reply to
dr bob

here's what you need:

these brackets are in tan, but Tom (the seller) might have some in grey too.

Bernd

"dr bob" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F09ug.121$ snipped-for-privacy@fe04.lga...

Reply to
Jake B.

It helped a lot. Thanks everyone for your replies.

Reply to
Bob