2002 Mercury Mountaineer rear cargo cover?

Where can I find a rear interior cargo cover (OEM would be good) for my 2002 Mountaineer? What is this item actually called? I can't seem to find it in any on line catalog.

Thanks in advance, J.B.

Reply to
Jorge

It's called a Cargo Cover in my 2004 Mountaineer manual. Tom

Reply to
SF-East Bay'r

I got a great one on ebay for $15. There were several available at the time I bought mine, most cost about $20 -$30 plus shipping. You need the clips to mount it if your truck doesn't have them I got them on ebay for $10.

Reply to
Bob

Clips? Ours is a spring loaded pull out cover that fits into to rectangular slots in the sides of the trim behind the back (or second) row of seats. Tom

Reply to
SF-East Bay'r

Sorry my truck is a vintage 1994 Explorer XL it uses clips to hold it rather than slots in the trim.

Reply to
Bob

Where are you located? I have one from my 2002 Explorer, never used, that you can have for $10 if you'll pick it up. I'm in greater Phoenix, AZ.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey

Bill...this is a long shot...but do you still have that cargo cover for the Mounaineer? I am looking for one for a 99 Mountaineer. In Phx metro area.

regds John

Reply to
JHArizona

I have a new cargo cover for a 01 Sport.

Reply to
Gerry Revella