Changing instrument panel on A6 '99

Hi,
I have A6 '99 and instrument panel old model. When I connect Vag-Com and go in to instrument part, I can list all values like which doors are opened, how many
liters of fuel do I have and so on.
I would like to change instrument panel, to put newer one with big display in the bottom, which can display door status, remaining liters in tank and so on.
Thanks for any response Regards Kulla