99 - Erratic Instrument Panel

I've got a 99 Maxima SE, 90K miles. Recently, after driving it for a little while, my entire instrument panel goes crazy. The speedo might shoot to 90 and stick, the tach might stick at 3000, or they all might go to 0. Also the digital odometer stops displaying and stops recording miles.

Sometimes it comes back after driving a while, usually it doesn't. It seems to be somewhat related to heat, as it usually doesn't happen in the morning, it seems to have gotten better as it's gotten cooler, and it always works after sitting overnight, but just shutting it off and restarting it doesn't fix it.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Qexter

Jon Smith