Instrument panel light

I bought my 1992 Honda Civic (195,000 miles) a year ago, and every time I drove at night my instrument panel light would randomly go dead and then come back on a few minutes later. Now the light is dead and will not come back on. I checked the fuses and they're all fine. Could someone tell me what might be wrong and how to fix it?

Reply to
embiggenator

take the panel out and carefully clean up all the connectors. check earth connections as well.

Reply to
jim beam