Chip for Tiptronic-transmission

I would love to "tighten up" the shift in my gearbox, using one of the many aftermarket-solutions available. Im driving a 98 A4 Avant 2.4 - any suggestions to which brand i should look
for? And what else i should have in mind/think about/be worried about. (regarding the TT-chip, that is ;o))
--
Gio
Denmark