Desktop wallpaper

I have created a desktop wallpaper if anyone wants it, tok me ages in Photoshop to do.
Help yourself
Ronny
www.fsplanes.net/desktop2.jpg
click link open pic then right click mouse, choose set as desktop background
Cheers

I have just taken a quick look at it, and it looks good to me. Keep up the good work.

Cheers ;)

That's a slick looking wallpaper, nice work.
Romy

I second that.
Thanks,
Tony