Updated Desktop

For those who do change desktops once in a while for fun, Here's one.

It's also a proofreaders delight. Something to ponder.

My new desktop..........Gotta love the Rednecks huh?

This pictures is one I took on the way to the INLAWS. It is real. No image manipulation whatsoever. Anyone else ever seen this one???

If you think a Sea Doo is a great big ol' whale turd, Then you just might be a REDNECK.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

Reply to