As promised: C1 wallpaper

Enjoy.
http://members.cox.net/diamond_lake/galleryone.htm

--
Angelo

The 58 restoration looks to me to be either a 1956 or 57 model. The 58 was the first year of the dual headlights. Regardless I love the pictures.
Angelo de Mussi wrote:

You are correctOn Sun, 09 Apr 2006 22:21:52 -0700, Eugene Blanchard

You are correct. It is a 57. I'll fix that, and thanks.
--
Angelo

Angelo, Those dual carbs look just like the ones I had on my 56. The 57 had fuel injection. Ron
--
Ron Stewart
Santa Rosa, Calif.