FS: rare and beautiful 1990 Audi Coupe

90 CQ in very good shape well maintained. Asking $4,100 I'm practically original owner - bouth in Nov '90 with 8K miles on it Pearl White with black interior
211K miles California car its whole life no rust any anywhere and drives like the day it was new. 17 OZ Superleggar wheels (and the original Speedlines also) H&R springs Koni adjustables Stainless steel brake lines PIAA driving/fog lights New Magnaflow exhaust with DTM stainless steel tips Car cover, bra Recently re-did suspension with brand new bushings, ball joints and strut mounts
If interested, I have a spreadsheet of all major repairs I have done on the car since 94.
photos available at http://photos.yahoo.com/pskjerven
If interested e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net