Garages in North East London / Essex border

My head gasket blew on my 2002 Audi A6. Can anyone recommend any good garages that could do the work ? Audi main dealer quoted me more than 900.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If you have a full Audi history - did you ask the garage to contact Audi for a goodwill gesture? (Its times like these its good to have had a dealer service history)

that's a no then - rather like checking oil and water - its for wimps innit
I didnt know that Audi may offer a goodwill gesture. I'll ask the garage tomorrow. Thanks.