How to extract locking system actuator in rear door (Audi 100)

Hi there ! For a couple of week I noticed an air leakage in the rear right door. Yesterday I spend my afternoon dismantling the door and I reached a point where I could see the vacuum operated system, but I could not
see how to extract it without risk. Any hint on this final extraction would be appreciated.I also found a little rubber closed tube (about 2 cm lond, 7 mm diameter and closed at one end) in the innards of the door. Could not spot its origin. Could this have fallen down, creating the leakage ?
Many thanks in advance.
Philippe
Philippe, Yep, the tube should be plugged into the fitting on the door lock actuator. Cheers!
--
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ