LF External wastegate

Hello,
I am looking for an external wastegate from Audi 5000T.
Regards,
Boris Mohar
Regards,
Boris Mohar
Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism /
Aurora, Ontario
There have been quite a few threads on this at AudiWorld lately:
http://forums.audiworld.com/v8 /
Tony '91 100q 5spd
Boris Mohar wrote:

Boris, Try www.car-part.com and search for the part in the Toronto area. I know that a couple of weeks ago Mike's in Hamilton (on Mud Street) has at least 1 (on an '87 5kt with the front smashed in). Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)