LF External wastegate

Hello,

I am looking for an external wastegate from Audi 5000T.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Ontario

Reply to
Boris Mohar

There have been quite a few threads on this at AudiWorld lately:

T> Hello,

Reply to
TonyJ

Boris, Try

and search for the part in the Toronto area. I know that a couple of weeks ago Mike's in Hamilton (on Mud Street) has at least 1 (on an '87 5kt with the front smashed in). Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears