Citroen C5 External Temperature Sensor

I have a C5 which needs a new external temperature sensor.

The part is fitted inside the passenger side door mirror housing.

Does anyone know how the mirror comes apart to fit the new sensor? The glass is supposed to unclip but I can't see how.

Thanks

tractorman

Reply to
burtonclarkes

IIRC you have to pull on it a lot harder than seems reasonable. Ask at the Citroen parts counter & then if if it snaps at least you can get another easily.

Reply to
Duncanwood

The message from Duncanwood contains these words:

Or park it on a narrow street for a hour or so.

Reply to
Guy King

Give it a real good wrench.

Sav