New Audi Owner

Tomorrow I take delivery of my first Audi. A lease-return 2002 A4 Avant. By what the broker tells me, it is in excellent shape. I will test drive it
tomorow and if satisfied, I will take it home.
I have been trying to get to carfax.com so that I can run a check on the vin, but I keep getting the "cannot find server" screen. Is it my pc or is carfax down?
Thanks, - Len
Len S. wrote:

Works for me