No start 84 Audi 4000 s

Hello everyone, I am new to this s it's and j would like to say thank you for letting me join. But anyways. My Audi won't start, it seems to me that she loses
fuel pressure after about an hour. I have to sit there and engage the fuel pump for a 5 minute period in the moorings of it sits over night. Only have to do it about 2 or 6 times if it's out in about, new fuel pumps.