New addition(s) to flock.

Just offloaded the latest crippled puppy at the Studebaker rancho here. It's a '63 Lark 4 door sedan, with a six cylinder standard shift. Body is VERY solid,except for the usual front fender rust. I drove it of the trailer. It runs and stops, but the clutch pedal is to the floor and won't release. Sounds like a linkage issue, and I'll take a quick look at it later.

Another Lark VI and a bunch of parts came with; so I have another road trip scheduled for Saturday. That Lark is an automatic, and also runs, but smokes badly, and has a rough body. Definitely parts car material. This one here could be a builder; would be a great car for young person to start out on.

Amongst the parts that came with: 2 NOS rear quarters for '63-up 4 door sedans, two type

35 automatics, less converters; a '63 hood, and a '63 nose cone; a mess of doors, two 6 cylinder radiators, and a mess of small parts, and some seats, including a pair of '63 individual recliners.

Any of this stuff is available. I basically bought it to save it from the crusher.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Living in Jawjuh, I know what a 'mess' of something is... I've just never known exactly how much of something makes up a mess.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

--Yes, and it's a Canadian mess, too. Probably metric.

Reply to
comatus

A mess is more than a little bit.

Reply to
blacklarkviii

...and worth more than ours!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

________ da-HAMM, Gord...it may be lonesome up there on the tundra, but it ain't like you're not popular! There's a fine line between "living legend" and "super-hero." Don't trip as you cross it...

Reply to
comatus

'63 Lark 4

quick look at

scheduled for

Reply to
Judy Sauer

a '63 Lark 4

clutch pedal is

quick look at

scheduled for

sedans, two type

Type B?

Meaning what? The seats are all Lark or Cruiser seats, mostly bench.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond