PRESIDENT BUSH ABOLISHES AUDIS FROM AMERICA!!!

J/K BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT ITD BE LIKE IF HE DID THAT THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY INSANE I MEAN WHAT RIGHT DOES HT HAVE TO ABOLISH AUDI CARS LIKE THE A6 AND THE TWIN TURBINE AND THE A6 FROM AMERICAN CNSUMERS HES GOT SOME
NERVE!! I HOPE OSMEONE ELSE WINS THE PRESIDENCIAL ELECTIONS IN 08 BECAUSE FRANKLY WERE NOT GING THE RIGHT DIRECTION AS A COUNTRY AND AS A NATION AND AS HUMANS BEINGS WHICH WE ALL ARE APART OF.
-
Uhhhhh, you seem to have your tin foil hat on backwards.
And stop posting in caps. It's considered internet shouting.
Dave RS6 (505 bhp with BBS LM 19 inch wheels)
"O'Connor" wrote

ROFLMAO!!!!
Having you as our village idiot on this group makes for good entertainment sometimes, but mostly it's just annoying trolling through.