president 1956 for sale

i have too offer my studebaker president 1956, very clean,all crome its new paint excellente,very good mecanic 289 engine 3speed columb.+ lots of extra parts, ask $12000

im from quebec

info: snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca

Reply to
mario

I see your stating your from quebec ....but the last time I looked at a map (today) that is still only a Province in the great Country of CANADA...

Quebec,Canada if you please...

Would you be taking Canadian funds for your car or quebec funds...

Lansing

To e-mail me remove the X from my E - address...

Reply to
Lansing Small

Lansing, I think that rant was uncalled-for. I believe Mario is simply trying to give interested parties an idea of his geographic location so that they can decide if it's practical for them to view and/or ship the car.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

My reaction too. I suspect our French is no where as good as his English (I know mine isn't). Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson