Quattro Expense

Page 3 of 7

life or both. this is a said statement on your part, but I wouldn't expect less.
Thaghee writes:

<<yawn>>
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comPirate (Dave LaCourse) wrote in message

I can't believe you guys are biting on this same stinky bait.
Troll-o-meter: 4.5/10 -- Jonesy
Jonesy writes:

Ahhh, but it is fun, lad. It is too cold to go fly fishing, or to the track, or work in the yard. I've tied flies most of the day (which can be fun or boring), so an interlude with Mr. Ghee is a welcome change. hth d;o) Dave
http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html
On 13 Jan 2004 21:31:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comPirate (Dave LaCourse) wrote:

He was fun for a moment, but he has already crossed the "familiarity breeds contempt" threshold, and as a kickball he is wearing thin.
So into the abyss he goes...

years, I've forgotten more than you know, you didn't say ice racing why are you changing the parameters scared. if you goggle you'll see plenty of post where the Quatt. goes out I guess your lucky not everyone one is. your dumb any thing that's made by man will fall apart, not that's manuf. is made to last forever, but I guess you know that, since you all knowing...guess not.
Thaghee writes:

Ever thought of taking an English Comp course at your local community college? Dave
http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Wow! Should we be in awe of you? It's a shame that your arguments, punctuation and grammar, seem like those of a ten year old.

Maybe one of those ones that someone keeps emailing me about..? ;o)
H1K

The bait has passed stinky - now it is just plain rotten.
Troll-o-meter reading: 2.3/10. -- Jonesy

this is funny coming from you I don't think you'll win any writing contest.

I wouldn't expect to - my degree is in engineering. However, perhaps you would like to give me the benefit of your great expertise in the English language and point out where I could have made improvements in what I wrote above.
However, perhaps you might wish to remove the plank from your eye before helping me with the speck in mine, by correcting your contribution!
Hint: Unless you are from the e e cummins school, it is usual practice to begin a sentence with a capital letter. Also, your 'sentence' would be easier to read if there was some form of punctuation betweeen the words 'you' and 'I'.

mine was in Biology, your grammar, good bible quote. just being different but I think that's lost on you.

Oh dear! Your grammar gets worse. I think I'll be better off ignoring your comments on my grammar!

not at all it's better than yours.

Once again, you fail to construct a valid sentence, illustrating just how bad your grammar is. I have to say that I've wasted enough time reading your drivel, which has absolutely no technical merit, so you have earned the privilege of having you name added to my killfile.

oh Petey what am I going to do now that some fool on the net is mad at me, oh whoo is me how will I ever recover. the only stupid talk imitates from your end.

You have *got* to be kidding me! This was *not* a university in an English-speaking nation, was it? -- C.R. Krieger B.A. KSU 1977; J.D. Akron '82