Quattro Expense

'bellfamily')

mine was in Biology, your grammar, good bible quote. just being different but I think that's lost on you.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

and you're whom? thought so. I would never speak for the whole state. I'm not to fond of Ohio, it could be a lot better.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

where do you get you oil changed at, just look at Quikstop and it's more expensive.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

if you look this was in response to a post above someone asked about tire shaving, not me.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I've heard this a few times also.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

sorry I'm not a know nothing like you.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

if you move out, it improoves imennsily. Write? i thawt so.

Reply to
Dave LaCourse

no it would down, the state needs me.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

IMO, you've got to be out of your mind to take a nice Audi to a place = like Quikstop or JiffyLube.

And if Quikstop indeed charges more for an oil change on a quattro, this = right there should give you something to think about - about how = competent they are in other areas, too. Come on... you "graduated from = a University"... you can think....

Pete

Reply to
Pete

*We* all know that, Pete, but Tha swears by what Max tells him. Apparently Max works at a Quickstop. Last year he worked at a McDonalds.

Dave

Dave LaCourse

Oh dear! Your grammar gets worse. I think I'll be better off ignoring your comments on my grammar!

Reply to
Peter Bell

Wasn't really knocking being employed by McDonalds. My son-in-law was a "shift manager", but he did go on to a more successful career. But it appears that Max hasn't been so successful, especially when he is giving Tha the advice we have seen on these pages. Dave

Dave LaCourse

'bellfamily')

not at all it's better than yours.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

IMO, you've got to be out of your mind to take a nice Audi to a place like Quikstop or JiffyLube.

And if Quikstop indeed charges more for an oil change on a quattro, this right there should give you something to think about - about how competent they are in other areas, too. Come on... you "graduated from a University"... you can think....

Pete

I've never taken it to the local place it goes to Northland. I'm really good at thinking....are you??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Apparently Max

who's Max, what are you talking about??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

whose "Max" is your imaginary friend or an ex lover??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Once again, you fail to construct a valid sentence, illustrating just how bad your grammar is. I have to say that I've wasted enough time reading your drivel, which has absolutely no technical merit, so you have earned the privilege of having you name added to my killfile.

Reply to
Peter Bell

LMAO. It was a error on my part, Tha, because of your poor spelling, grammar, and punctuation. You sent the following:

Ohio and 4x4s, and performance vehicles cost more for oil changes. ok so 20 people giving testimonies mean it's bulletproof I doubt that, it's a manuf. piece it will fall apart. I'll get my friends Max and will see who wins. doubt the last part but you know all....

It is difficult, at best, to read your posts. Max, Maxima. I figured you would need someone else to beat me in ice racing and good old "Max" was gonna do it. LOL. But I like your original thought: A Maxima could beat an Audi in ice racing. Now, *that* is more than funny. Dave

Dave LaCourse

Whose ? Ex lover? Don't you ever have normal heterosexual thoughts, or are you light in the loafers?

I've explained "Max" and my misinterpretation of "Max" was due to the difficulty of reading your poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you wrote like a normal educated (high school would do) person, we could read it. Dave

Dave LaCourse

thoughts, or

Random factoid: "ghee" is clarified butter.

Sinister thought: "Last Tango in Paris"

Primary school would do.. ;o)

H1K (as if /that's/ a better "name"..!)

Reply to