Question on CD Changer factory 96 A6Q Bose ????

hi all....
was real cold in New England few wks ago.......and when I went to play a CD....hit the Mode Switch on my 96 A6Q's Bose radio and got the
following--->>>> msg
" CD 00 " ............>>> and it just sits there....no nothin'
going to the trunk...open door and unit has no lights, won't eject the cartridge....checked plug.... etc....
is this fused?
Any ideas???
Normal is CD 01--> CD 06 as it is the factory unit....
ALL HELP......MUCHO APPRECIATED.....
thanks....
tivva missin' the tunes in NE
--
Life may not be the party we hoped for, But while we are here we might as
well dance.

Search on http://www.audiworld.com for the word "CDERR"
Bert