cd changer question on 2001 SE

I'm looking for a 2k1 max and just have 1 question. is thr in-dash Cd changer part of thr premium(bose) audio system? or do you have to get the bose system AND get the in-dash changer option. if this is the case can the in-dash changer be added in if I find a car without this option? thanks

-Slick Nick

Reply to
habibe99

The 2001 SE standard equipment is a single CD player. The changer is an option. I don't know an in-dash unit is available. A friend has the trunk mounted unit.

Reply to
Greg Jansen

This is the 2nd time this month you've posted pictures to a non-binary newsgroup of your stock Maxima that we've all seen on the street many times before. No one cares, so stop wasting bandwidth.

Nick

Reply to
Nick

As I've thought since this model year was released....

"Gods what an UGLY car!!!"

Reply to
Miles Teg

I think it is a good looking car... better than the 5th gen IMO.

Reply to
Jim

The 2004 Max is obviously a superior car as far as powertrain etc, but the looks are not good in my opinion. I test drive one and I was impressed, but the interior leaves a bit to be desired. It looks like they were on to something good and then ran out of time and asked Saturn for some guidance for the rest :)

Reply to
LACropCircles

We bought a 2004 Max SE in silver. The early pictures I saw were bizarre. When we saw one at the dealers it didn't look so bad and we didn't really think much about the looks one way or the other. We bought the 04 SE mostly because we liked our 92 SE 5sp so much, the 04 was really fun to drive, and was quite roomy and comfortable inside.

Here is the funny thing, - both my wife and I have been amazed at the number of compliments we get on it from friends, acquaintances, and strangers. It's a rare day that either of us drives it and doesn't get someone coming up to us and saying what a great looking car and asking us how we like it. Initially I would say something like you really like the way it looks? Now that I have become used to the compliments I say it is really fun to drive and really really fast.

The quality control from the new US (Tennessee) is very good. It came from the show room in almost perfect condition, the only flaw I found is one of the small rubber bumpers inside the trunk was not there. The dealer will have one for me on the first oil change.

Reply to
Don Sussman

Reply to
Joshua Johnson