Re: Chip Tuning !!

> I have a chiptuning done by Audi on my A4 90 Pk. > > Normaly I should have 112 Pk afther, but I let a Powertest do and I have > only 102 Pk. > The air sensor is ok. > > Wat could be cause of thise (big) different?

Did you have the powertest done before _and_ after?

The drivetrain gobbles up quite a bit of power and the power in the datasheet (90 HP) usually is the one delivered by the engine (DIN says with auxiliaries) and _not_ the one at the wheels (Assuming that you only have the wheel value available)

So, considering this, I would estimate that your poweroutput at the engine is now something like 120 or more. Motorcycles loose something like 10 to 15 HP from engine to wheel. Cars with the shaft drive and lots of angled gearing loose much more.

Maybe I'm wrong, but the information you provide is not complete, sorry.

Erik.

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Pawlinetz