What tuning chip?

I drive a ford focus st170 can any1 pls tell me what sort of tuning chips r available ,are worth to look at and where can i get them? thank you all

Nick (AU)

Reply to
NETSPACE

Is it worth it to get 10 extra bhp? (if you are lucky) and pay extra on your insurance.

unless your car has a turbo, dont bother

otherwise try here (sorry its UK)

Hoot!!!

You'll want the Superchips Bluefin for this application. £500ukp

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Thank you guys but for only 10 extra bhp is far too expensive.do you know if there is another way to make it a bit faster? its really good car and i like it alot but in low revs to take of or after corners in low speed and revs and especialy when i try to ovtake it strugles until the revs go up to 3000/ 3500 after that is flying.. can my dealer have it slow down until my first service or untill my warranty expires?how can i find out if htats the right settings for the car?...thank you again Nick (au)

Reply to
NETSPACE

change air filter, exhaust, change cams.....the list goes on

Buy a faster car :)

Reply to
Hoot!!!