Sprinter and Liberty Diesel Chip tuning...

Hello Group,
Thanks to you our group buys have been a tremendous success. We are now offering discount pricing to all Group members wanting top quality, same day, Austrian ECU reprogramming. We offer same day programming and same day U.S.P.S. Express mail return shipping of your ECU.
I look forward to exceeding your expectations,
Gunter Heckman
Director of USA Operations
info@...
Reply to