Re: Power locks pump

Were do i find the power locks pump on my Audi

Reply to
auditurbo

In the trunk, right side, near the back lights. Atleast, in my avant it is there.

Reply to
Petri Rehtonen

On your 98 A4 1.8T: Central locking / Alarm system / interior light delay control module (V94)

is

in luggage compartment, right rear, behind trim

per Bently publishers

T> Were do i find the power locks pump on my Audi

Reply to
Tony

Thanks Petri i found it it still works as far as the pump is concerned, but the magnets are all busted. The dealer wants $468 for it bummer. Any ideas?

Reply to
auditurbo

The pumps are fairly robust (mine is 17 years and still going) so I would suggest picking one up at the junk yard. They used the same pump in several VW and Audi models for a number of years, so don't limit your search to '98 A4.

Reply to
Randolph

- or post a WTB ad in Audiworld. Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k
Reply to
Steve Sears