Re: Power locks pump

Were do i find the power locks pump on my Audi

In the trunk, right side, near the back lights. Atleast, in my avant it is there.
--
Petri Rehtonen

Thanks Petri i found it it still works as far as the pump is concerned, but the magnets are all busted. The dealer wants $468 for it bummer. Any ideas?
auditurbo wrote:

The pumps are fairly robust (mine is 17 years and still going) so I would suggest picking one up at the junk yard. They used the same pump in several VW and Audi models for a number of years, so don't limit your search to '98 A4.
www.car-part.com - or post a WTB ad in Audiworld. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

On your 98 A4 1.8T: Central locking / Alarm system / interior light delay control module (V94)
is
in luggage compartment, right rear, behind trim
per Bently publishers
Tony '98.5 A4 1.8TQ 5spd (APR) ''91 100q 5spd