Re: REVOTECHNIK software upgrade?

Hi all, has anyone any experience of this software? Apparently it is US, but

> tuned specifically to local conditions. I have run the "demo" package on my > TT, and it is phenomenal, if rather pricey. I'm just wondering if there are > any horror stories about it doing the rounds before I splash out on it! > > Many thanks, > > Paul in South Africa. > >

I presume, by the absense of any reply, that nobody knows anything about this - I'm amazed, but thanks anyway.

Paul

Reply to
S.A. Airborne

Try asking on somewhere like

Peter Bell

I didnt notice loads of difference when I had the REVO trial, but apparently my 1.8T went from 160BHP to 200 odd, it did feel a bit better but not worth the £500 they wanted. Although they did say they are open to negotiations :)

Reply to
Ronny