Re: REVOTECHNIK software upgrade?

I presume, by the absense of any reply, that nobody knows anything about this - I'm amazed, but thanks anyway.
Paul

Try asking on somewhere like www.tyresmoke.net

I didnt notice loads of difference when I had the REVO trial, but apparently my 1.8T went from 160BHP to 200 odd, it did feel a bit better but not worth the 500 they wanted. Although they did say they are open to negotiations :)