Required TT Front Headlights - Pair (xenon)

Hi Folks,
Can anyone help me or point me in the direction of parts supplier, I need to convert my LHD Roadster 180 front headlights to UK spec, I need a pair of xenons and cant find anything on the net as yet.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers.
✖
"Anonymous" <Nobody> wrote in message

I'm not sure of the adherence to current MoT rulings, but the lights can be temporarily "flipped" using a small metal lever in each lamp. (It's documented in the handbook as a "dealer only" setting, but only takes a couple of minutes to do. *Don't* have the lights switched on at the time!)
The TT Forum (tt-forum.co.uk) might have someone that can help; Xenons are, for memory, /very/ expensive...
--

Hairy One Kenobi

✖

be
are,
.... and don't forget you will need a headlight washer system - on the UK 225 it's a standard fit and they're known as "aliens" as they pop out of the small square covers in the bumper. So all in all it could be mega expensive.
--
Moley
TTOC Member

time!)
the
Moley, unless I read this wrong, the OP has a set of LHD Xenons, and wishes to convert then to RHD..?
Aliens all present and correct, for (IIRC) and TÜV-approved vehicle..?
H1K
Add pictures here
✖

can
UK
wishes
Okay, may have read that wrong then - not as mega expensive as first thought :-)
--
Moley
TTOC Member