Bi Xenon Headlights

Okay, a newbie, fairly general question. I drive an '03 V40. Can I replace the standard headlight bulbs (not the whole lens, etc.) with a Bi Xenon version? And if so, are there any restrictions or things I need to watch out for (e.g. could I damage the electrics or blow the new bulbs if I pick the wrong ones)?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
BobT

You need to replace the whole assembly, you'll also need the electronic ballasts and wiring, there should only be one type of lamp that will fit.

Reply to
James Sweet