Squeals and Clicks

I have an 1996 Audi A8 Quattro
--- Problems --- I have recently noticed that my car seems to make a squeaking (squeak...squeak) noise while turning left. The noise increases as the
accelerator is pressed. The noise is distinctly coming from the front right side. There is no noise while turning right though.
Also there is a constant light clicking sound from the front of the car when driving on uneven terrain at slow speeds
I also feel a slight wobble in the brake peedal while braking mostly at high speeds
i dont know if all these three are somehow realted.
--- Work done & Checks ---
I have recently changed the control arms and have re-checked them to ensure there alright.
I have also checked the shocks and mounting.
I recently changed the brake pads but my mechanic mistakenly machined the rotors. (I was told later that german cars should not have this procedure done)which has resulted in a louq screech while braking along with the wobble.
Can this be a result of the Wheel bearing or braking system components or something else?
Hey Boneyv... I just replaced the timing belt on my 2001 A8...They also said that I was in need to replace the "brake boots", which sounds like your situation. These "boots" hold the grease and the result is what you describe...Hope it helps.