The RS3

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dribble dribble mmmmmmmmm yeah....
I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Ian Cox wrote:

Details? Web link?
:-)
Saw one yesterday in Doncaster UK. no details on the audi UK website though strangely! Been pics of it around for a while though now in car mags/internet etc. Maybe it's still concept, and someone made their own RS3 badge for their A3 that I saw maybe! Looks so very very cool and creamable though!
http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphotos.cfm/spyphotoid/6040405.002/pageview/photo/photo/1/page/1/lang/eng/audi/1.html
http://www.wheels24.co.za/Images/Photos/20040505082413Audi_RS3.jpg
I think the idea is that it's like the audi version of the Golf R32. 3.2L V6 twin turbo, Quattro, 350BHP. Is a scoobydoo and evo killer!
Can anyone confirm when or if it's been launched yet?!

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html