Wanted: Audi parts 65-76

Hello,
I have two friends looking for headlight assemblies off the 78-79 USA model Audi 5000. Used ok, but new preferred.
I am looking for old Audi parts, before 1976.
I also purchase old fiche, parts books, info on superseded numbers, price catalogs. ...etc. I have a club on the Internet for old Audis, currently over 100 members.
The Audi part numbers that I am interested in start with:
6831 6834 6842 * 6843 8920 8921
803 * 804 807 810 * 815 * 821 825 839
113 321
059 are good also but will bring up alot of hardware for later cars as well
431 - some parts fit the early C1 cars....... * denotes import numbers...
Bruce Toski 2361 SW 36th Terrace Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-4291 United States of America
Phone (954) 583-4191
72 Audi 100LS sedan 86 and 91 Audi 5000/100 sedans 74 Mazda REPU (Rotary Engine PickUp)